It's Fall, y'all! We had such a fun summer that I am sad to see it go.... but I know there is still lots of Fall fun to be had!
Here's some of the things we want to do before Fall ends!
1. Go Apple Picking
2. Go to the Fair
3. Visit a Pumpkin Patch (or 2)
4. Halloween party with our baby buddies
5. Cousin Conor's College Tailgate/Soccer Game
6. Take family photos/christmas photos
7. Plan Siena's birthday (!!!) party
8. Carve Pumpkins
9. Decorate indoors and out for Fall
10. Have friends over for a fire
11. Vintage Bazaar
12. Make pumpkin muffins
13. Consume as many pumpkin products as possible! :)
What do you hope to do this Fall?