1. I got an email from Baby Gap today with this picture. I am literally in love with all these outfits. Dressing a baby girl is just so much fun. I want it all. It's also 25% off your purchase with the code: HURRY. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
2. Since I I have a habit of buying way too many baby clothes (see above)... I have decided to sell some of the ones that no longer fit! Babies grow WAY too fast.... Siena seriously wore some of these outfits once or not at all because they will never fit in the right season! Follow @whatsienawears on instagram if you want to score some good deals on baby girl clothes!
3. Woooo for the unofficial start of summer. I don't know about you but I am so ready for beach days, barbecues, and beers! Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!
4. Speaking of warmer weather, E and I are planning to put up some patio lights on our deck for a little ambiance! We need to figure out how to hang them though! I love the look of these! Any suggestions?
5. This little nugget learned to roll from her belly to her back this week! We were literally so excited.... she looked at us like we were crazy. She is just getting too big already!
Have a great weekend, everyone!!