1. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope you all have a fun & spooky day! Eliot and I dressed up in costumes last weekend for our annual Halloween party. They were a little ridiculous! I can't wait to dress up Baby J next year!
2. If you saw my bumpdate the other day you may have seen these printables I made for baby J's nursery and added to my etsy shop! I hung them yesterday and I can't wait to show you all!
3. I made these two ingredient pumpkin brownies last night and they came out SO good!
4. I am in the market for a DSLR camera. What is a good choice for a beginner?
5. As soon as Halloween is over I go directly into Christmas mode. I LOVE the holidays... so when I saw this cookie jar at World Market for 12.99 plus free shipping I just HAD to have it. Isn't it cute?