Now that we are already 5 days into September... yikes, let's take a look back at my August goals and see how I did!
August To Do's:
3. Give my blog a makeover. FAIL.
6/7... Not too bad if I do say so myself!
September To Do's:
1. Give my blog a makeover! I really wanna do this!
2. Find a dresser and a glider for the nursery! Now, where can I get a decent glider that is not 3 million dollars???
3. Register! I'm excited to do this one!
4. Walk atleast 25 miles.
5. Celebrate Eliot's 30th Birthday! I can't believe he is turning 30.
6. Complete a few nursery crafts. I have a few ideas that I really want to start working on!
7. Organize our basement. Not fun, not fun at all.
Wish me luck!