I have been enjoying summer to the fullest though, that's for sure! As you probably know, I work in an elementary school so this is my last month of having time to myself to get things done before school starts. I decided to make an August goals list to keep myself accountable of things I want to accomplish this month!
August To Do's:
1. Buy a Groupon to transfer our old VHS home videos to DVD ones. I really don't want to lost these memories and it is something I have been saying I want to do for a while!
2. Paint the nursery. Even though I am only 20 weeks, it is starting to give me anxiety that we haven't started the nursery. I want to at the very least get it painted this month!
here's what it's looking like at the moment... kinda boring!
3. Give my blog a makeover. Must do this before I go back to work or it will NEVER get done!
4. Plan for the upcoming school year. I want to be more prepared this year and do less thinking on the fly. I am also going to getting some kindergarteners in my group this year so I have to freshen up on my handwriting teaching!
5. Make some freezer meals. I saw a post at Organize Yourself Skinny and it inspired me to make some freezer meals for when my life gets a little chaotic in the months ahead! Did you guys know that you can freeze PB&J's??
6. Spend some quality time with the hubby. Clearly our lives are going to change big time once baby girl comes so I want to enjoy the little things and our last few months as a family of two!
7. Walk atleast 20 miles. I am not sure how much I have been walking, but this seems pretty easily attainable so I am going to stick with that for this month!
I'll update you guys all at the end of the month to let you know if I succeeded!