What I'm Loving This Week --->
1. Stanley Cup Finals Game 7 tonight! Go B's!!! Since I wrote this yesterday... they WON!! YEAH!
2. That my three day all-day meeting marathon is over and lots of my school kiddos did AWESOME this year!
3. Five more days of school till SUMMER!!
4. Lots of fun we've been having lately.... E's graduation party last Saturday, playing tourist with some relatives in town on Sunday, Bruin's game on Monday night, out to an Italian dinner and dessert in the North End last night. (It was allll worth is... even if I am BEYOND exhausted)
5. Pretty excited to hear about this book, Sisterhood Everlasting, by Ann Brashares. For some reasons I just loved the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books and also The Last Summer of You and Me by the same author. Easy reading I know, but I just love the characters! Can't wait to read it.... probably at the beach! (oh how I love summer vacation... will these 5 days go by quick?!)
What do you love this week???