1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation? Ummm my town basically doesn't have public transportation.. unless I worked all the way in Boston, which I don't.... so I drive!
2. How often do you get your hair cut? Do you go to the same person every time? Well... as luck would have it, my sister is a hairdresser, so I have gone to the same person for a pretty long time! :) Haha. My haircutting varies... right now my hair is pretty long and I love it, but I think it is time for a trim because I have a lot of split ends.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hard copy or the online version? I browse a hard copy during my lunch hour. I watch the news/Today show as I do hair/makeup in the morning, so I'm still pretty on top of news stories.
4. What is the best book you have read this year? I think, the Hunger Games. Also, the Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.. which makes me laugh because it's Nicholas Sparks, but it really was a quick good read when I was in Costa Rica last summer and read FIVE books!! (wish I always had that kinda time...)
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year? Hmmm... good question, which I can't think of an answer to right now! Honestly, I see a lot of movies but I can barely think of what movies I've seen this year!
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods? Salty and sweet together.. like Salted Caramel Cupcakes. YUM~~
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have? Yes.... and Cheerios. EVERY. DAY.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to? AAAHHH I am so craving a Cadbury Egg right now but I am trying to suppress the craving. I may have to cave at some point this week though!
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you? 9- 9:30??
10. Where are you going on your next vacation? Whooo knows. That makes me sad :( but here are some places I want to go when I DO start planning my next vacay....
ps... my parents are coming home today from a 12 day cruise (so jealous!), I can't wait to see them and their pictures tonight. it felt like they were gone for a long time!