Here are the questions...
1. What is your favorite romantic comedy? The Notebook... I think I could watch that movie about a billion time!2. What are your favorite flowers? Gerbera Daisies.
3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat? Cinnamon hearts and, of course, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!
4. Describe your best Valentine's Day: Umm, I love all Valentine’s Days I know a lot of people are like, “blah blah blah commercialized holiday” but what is wrong with having a day to appreciate all the loves in your life like your husband, boyfriend, parents, siblings, and friends! I can’t pick just one!
5. What has been the most romantic night of your life? When E and I stayed in the “honeymoon suite” at some sketchy little Reno casino while driving across country…. HAHH, totally kidding, but that is a funny story. I think the REAL most romantic night we’ve had was in Rome, Italy when we had an early flight the next morning and spent most of the night roaming the city eating dinner and hanging out near the Trevi fountain.. I mean, c’mon, how can that NOT be romantic??
6. What's your go to date night outfit? Probably dark skinny jeans, a ruffly type tanktop, and boots in winter or flat sandals in summer.
7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date? Out to dinner at a yummy restaurant… I can’t pick a fave, I like to try all kinds of places.
8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade? Either…
9. What is your favorite love song? Love You Till the End by the Pogues. (LOVE IT!!)
10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be? My EJ… he’s not only a boyfriend but also one of my best friends. (Awww…. cheesy moment, sorry!)