1. SNOW DAY TODAY!! I may be crying and whining in June when it is 90 degrees and we have to make up this day, but I love getting atleast one snow day a year! It is so fun to watch the tv/wait for the phone to ring to hear that you don't need to come into work! And another one tomorrow, I just found out. WOW, can't remember the last time I had two snow days in a row!
2. Livestrong.com Daily Plate. Have you seen this website? It is basically an online food/exercise tracker. What I love about it is that their database of foods is HUGE! I have had 100% success so far tracking every food I've looked for! Also, it recommends a daily calorie count and subtracts your daily exercise to show your net calories. I like numbers and visual things, so it works for me! I'm going to try it out to track my healthy eating goal.
3. That it's a three day weekend coming up and I am going at Jay Peak resort in Vermont. We are staying right on the mountain and I can't wait for three days of skiing and three nights hanging with good friends!
4. My nephew is turning 12 today! I can't believe, I watched him be born and I just can't believe it's been that long. I have 4 nieces and nephews, but he was my first child born to my sister who lives in the same town as me so I have been in close proximity to him for his entire life! Happy Birthday, Daimon!
5. Playing in the snow with my boyfriend and puppy. So fun!