Here are my 2011 goals, resolutions, or whatever else you may want to call them! I
hope WILL stick to them!
1. Pay off the debt of my two credit cards and then save , save, save $$. Major priority.
2. Start to use more “green” cleaning products, and less scary, icky, chemically ones. The good old power of vinegar and baking soda will soon take over my house, not bleach and ajax and stuff like that. Maybe I’ll do a post about green cleaning ideas. Hmmmm.
3. Eat/drink nothing with high fructose corn syrup.
4. Workout at least 4 times per week. Eat mostly whole foods and overall eat well and make healthy food choices.
5. Continue to work on my Etsy shop and possibly open up a new Etsy shop/farmer’s market stand with homemade body products… i.e. sugar body scrub, bath fizzies, lip balm. Good idea or not so much?
6. Learn more about photography and take a course/learn how to use Photoshop to edit photos.
7. Blog atleast 4 times per week and comment on more blogs each day. I read lots and lots of blogs, but sometimes do too much reading and not enough commenting. I want to remedy this. Blogging is such a nice outlet and I love to read about all of you!
7. Read at least 12 books.
8. Make my 5k running time faster.
9. Try to have a successful vegetable garden this summer. I’ve tried for the past three years and have learned that not only do I not have a green thumb, it might as well be black. But you know what they say, if at first you don’t succeed….
10. Spend lots of time outside. Improve my skiing. Possibly learn how to stand up paddle board this summer. Ok… so I kind of put a lot into this last one, but basically try and learn new things…
11. Enjoy the little things. Worry less and live in the moment.
Some of my goals are a bit more specific and some a bit more broad, but they will keep me knowing what I should be focusing on so that is okay by me! For the one's that can be, I will do a monthly update!