1. Dancing with the Stars was on tonight.... looove that show. And do you know who I mostly love?!
I think she is adorable and I want her to win. Everyone is like blah, blah they shouldn't let a gymnast on the show because she already knows how to dance, but I disagree. I think it is cool how she is the youngest and has to try hard to NOT be so young looking and gymnastic-y (i make up words. sorry). Annyway, GYMNASTICS is my favorite and SHE is my favorite.
So that's that. GO SHAWN!
2.I want to know if my blog is, oh i don't know, WORKING?!
Because it is being kinda weird. Like not showing up. Ugh, blogger, ugh!
3. Want to hear something GROSS?!
Today for lunch I had: Tomato Soup. Grilled Cheese. A pickle.
Tonight for dinner I had: Tomato Soup. Grilled Cheese. Iced Tea.
Eeeek. It was just one of those kinda days. Rainy, dreary New England.
4. I was all set to go to the garden store to look at plants (i'm a nerd, I have a garden in the summer) and then I was like oh wait, no, it's raining. Blaaah.
5. And the 1st and 2nd graders had not one but TWO indoor recesses.
Indoor recesses = RIDONKULOUS kids. They just really need time to run. But we made them dance to Phil Collins instead, which is another story for another day. Haha.
6. Ok I promise I will have something of more interest tomorrow.
For now, a gratuitous shot of one of my favorite babies. I babysit for him and I love him. Don't you just want to eat him up?! I DO!
7. And ew, there is some unidentifiable red stuff on my keyboard so I need to go take care of that! Bye!